Austria is a great destination for school ski/activity and geography trips. Edwards Education and Youth Tours have been successful in taking groups here for many years. For ski, one of our resorts, Zell am See, and the surrounding area, offers a great selection of slopes to suit all abilities providing fun but challenging courses, the lake providing watersports in summer and the landscape providing endless opportunities for geological study.
Pre-Christmas is a popular time to travel for ski tours. It is far less expensive with much quieter slopes and an outstanding festive ambience. This is a snow-sure resort, with the glacier in Kaprun providing a great contingency.
Most tours travel by coach with an overnight ferry to maximise the time available in resort, but air is a viable alternative option. Every tour has a different set of requirements and we are here to help you determine the best option for your group. Choices that will need to be considered:
- Duration (usually 8 or 9 days) but 5 day taster tours available
- Coach or Air Travel
- Ferry or Eurotunnel (via Coach)
We have available a range of quality hotels and hostels available in various resorts in Austria.
Contact us to find out more
- Bespoke itinerary planning to suit your group's travel needs
- Support throughout from our in-house travel experts
- Complete financial protection with Bonded Coach Holidays, ABTA and ATOL
- Health and Safety Management
- 24 hour emergency cover
- Coach tracking for complete peace of mind
- Travel on our Edwards owned executive coaches (coach tour or to the airport for fly tour)
For more information or to request a quote on any of our destinations, please call 01443 215282